I Make A Wish For You

Blow in my song, gift to everyone, let it be known, the song upon your heart, sing a tune while in dance, in all you do and in all your prance, feel a tune, live in there, bring in home (inside your heart), the Southern Wind. Heaven feel the house of home, the southern tome (book of life, that's inside of you, your heart does know). Tum, ta ta det da, tome. Tum, ta ta det ta, tome. We're on our way home! Yes, my tears do shine, relatives of mine! How delightful is time *•♫♪♥♪♫•* Treasures come home just in time *•.¸,¸ *´'`*•.¸,¸ ,¸.•*´'`*•.¸,¸ ,¸.•*♥.
"Thank you I needed that", says Lilly Golden Face (Starlilly). "Big hugs", says Song of Heaven.

Southern Season, our Song of Heaven

She Bellows Forth Wisdom, to cherish the Seasons, to bring love to life even in strife. The welcome of a heart within all life. Her name is Southern Season (Heavenly Mission) the grace with a meaning. Give here latitude with magnitude and you'll sea her embrace leaves you leaping for joy, open arms that hold and fill wholes. Welcome to our Song of Heaven (Earthly, tools of Rainbow Colors)

*•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•*


Photobucket

*•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•**•♫♪♪♫•*

It's a day that shines again, to bring in the love again. To bring colors that do blend, when the red road finds the wind. And it's fire that leads the way, when purification knows it's play, while we bless everything we do sea, the heart knows, it's time to be me!

I Bless Me, I Bless the World, I Bless You

"Anything you perceive as a problem, is in reality, an opportunity to expand your awareness!"

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Magic is a Clown, Healing All Around and Song of Heaven Abounds!


(Spoken) Magic is a clown (healing), going round and round (evolution). 
We are listening  to the seas, here we are bound. 
There we go down the glow, the river it's so green. Can't you sea the place we be if only we could bee.  Dream my beloved family. 
Dream with me to sea.  I am there to compare, the royal boils that flee, only to find their hearts in need.



And my delight is finding fright, because their lies (untruth rather than; lie down in green pastures) have no worth. 
Instead my heart is, gravitating towards those who are deer (the road to life, those who clear, make magical space). 
Journey my brother (rainbow colors of the Oneness clan). 
Sea (vision with a heart) the sails blow in the wind. 
I have a gate to delineate (a picture), the waves of the breeze. 
Gifting to heaven, is always where my heart lives. 
I can find the distant shore, when we are living kind. 
There is a standing rainbow, where jewels live in thee, and all one must do is shine upon it's tools (of rainbow colors), to know how grand and divine.




White Buffalo Calf Woman begins to Sing:
 
Heaven come into me. H
eaven come into me. 
Heaven feel the rising breeze, heaven come into me. L
ook out over this view. 
I want to be it sacred and true.  P
aradise lives only twice, within and out in a view. 
Let me see shining through. 
Let me sea a sacred true. 
There is glory in all that we see, when God comes home to me. 
Let it be. Let me see. 


Holiness David Running Eagle: I am still playing the drum (buffalo drum)
Southern Season Song of Heaven: me 2 (drumming the deer drum)

There is a song for all to get along. 
There is a place for me to give my grace. 
I know it's true, it's me and you, if you and me could see/sea it through. 
I want to be heaven in you. 
I want to be heaven in thee. 
I want to be heaven in me. 
I want heaven come into me. 
Feel the breeze coming in. 
Feel the heart even sin. 
But it's gold, when we purify. 
It's the heart of knowing why. 
I want to feel glory come over me. 
I want to feel the soul of a shining sea. 
And if I could be a wonderful breeze, then we could be glory you and me. 
come and feel the saint in my heart. 
Feel the breeze we never are apart.


Witness thine, it's in my heart of mine. 
And we could be forever inside of thee. 
Don't feel so good this very day, you and me. 
I wonder how do I have a sacred breeze ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸





There are days when we are living free. 
There are days when God has a hold of me.  
But we are singing God's praise to know all the days. 
I'm living for glory for those with a story. 
And sinners who need me to sneeze, cross over and feel the leaves (relatives in the clouds, come down and pour down our hearts).


(Space of Heaven) 

Magic is a clown (healing laughter) going round and round. 
It's a heart that astounds. 
And if we want glory, if we want to know love, then all we must do is give it up (bow down). 
All we must do is give our hearts up (have humility). 
Sing glory, sing glory every day.





She Bellows Forth Wisdom, to cherish the Seasons, to bring love to life even in strife. The welcome of a heart within all life. Her name is Southern Season (Heavenly Mission) the grace with a meaning. Give here latitude with magnitude and you'll sea her embrace leaves you leaping for joy, open arms that hold and fill wholes. Welcome to our Song of Heaven (Earthly, tools of Rainbow Colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you relative for your heart spoken today!

Blessings Welcome Into My Heart